The Money Go Round

Going a little bit crazy today trying to determine the best way to collect money for my chosen charity.
So the charities have to pay a monthly subscription of around £30 to the schemes that I've looked into, plus approx 2% plus .20p for every donation, and more for gift aid collection. It leaves me wondering where is the charity in that?
So I've written to my bank to find out if they think it's safe for me to leave my sort code and account number on this public web page. Another alternative would be to use an internet payment system, like Skrill or Stripe (or the service that shall not be named) but they all charge a minimum of 2% for a withdrawal, ie when I pay the donations to the charity. Maybe I'm being unrealistic here, leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Hi and welcome

From Castillejar to Granada

Information for New Readers